The digital power meter will allow you to monitor the voltage, current, watts and total power usage of your LED lights.
No more wondering how much power you are setting your lights to when dimming them!
– 20A DC multifunction power meter
– LCD display with backlight, easy to read
– Built-in shunt design, nothing extra needed
– Power, current, voltage and energy display to view in real time
– Overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold, the backlight and voltage flashing alarm)
– Power memory, shave the power parameter when power down, safe to use
Short press the button to turn the backlight on or off, the setting will automatically be stored when the power meter loses power.
Energy consumption clearing
Step 1: Press the power button for 5 seconds until the digital display “CLr” , then release the button
Step 2: Now it is in the “energy clear” mode, press the button again, the energy data is cleared and stop flashing
Step 3: If in the “energy clear” mode you do not press the button in for 5 seconds, then the energy data will not be cleared
Set power alarm value
Step 1: Press the button, when the power area displays “SET ” release the button
Step 2: It is in the power alarming setting mode, the voltage area displays the highest value of the voltage alarm,the current area displays the lowest value of the voltage alarm. Then you can press the button quickly to increase the value “+1”. Settings will be stored when there is no key press for three seconds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.