The 120W Quantum Board LED Grow Light lets you grow what you love all year round. This product ensures that your seedlings and plants receive all the necessary light they require to perform photosynthesis regardless of the season, converting the light they capture into sugars necessary for growth.
Do not exceed 120W as this may cause damage to the light.
- High efficiency warm white light quantum board
- Full-spectrum for better yield and results
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Ideal for veg and bloom
- Dimmable power supply included
- High intensity and even coverage in a grow tent or room
- Less energy consumption
- Lifespan of 50 000 hours plus
- Warranty: 1 year on board | 5 years on driver
- Samsung LED LM301B | 1 x QB288 V2
- Power: 120W
- South African three-point plug
- Spectrum: 3500K
- Voltage Range: 90-277VAC
- Meanwell Driver XLG-150-H-A
- Flowering footprint: 0.4㎡
- Veg footprint: 0.81㎡
- CRI: 80
- Dimensions: 32cm x 22cm x 1.5cm
- Mounting Height: 30cm – 60cm above canopy
WHY GO QUANTUM BOARD?
Introducing the latest LED technology to arrive on the grow scene. Samsung’s LM301B diodes are top of the range and include full spectrum warm white LED’s, perfect for veg and flowering stages.
The 120W Quantum Board LED Grow Light produces more light than a single ended 250W HPS, while using way less power. A large aluminum heat sink keeps the diodes cool, reducing dust buildup and eliminating noise. The low profile design gives you freedom of placement, while coverage is excellent.
A separate Meanwell XLG-150-H-A driver powers the unit, which can be wall mounted, mounted to the tent poles or placed outside the tent.
You have the benefits of a cooler room, less energy consumption, higher yields and more savings in your wallet!
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- 120W QB288 with Heatsink x1
- Meanwell XLG-150-H-A x1
- Mounting wire & Rope Ratchets x1
- Power Meter x1
- Wires and connectors x1